There's much to see here. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
We are a London club practicing the Korean Martial Art of Taekwondo, including Olympic and traditional Kukkiwon Taekwondo.
We are full members of Taekwondo Chungdokwan Great Britain (TCGB) and members of British Taekwondo.
Regular gradings, seminars and competitions. We have been operating in London, UK since 1999.
All our instructors are:
- Kukkiwon black belt certified.
- British Taekwondo approved.
- insured with British Taekwondo.
- registered with British Taekwondo to teach WT Olympic and traditional Kukkiwon Taekwondo.
- enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) cleared.
We train our body and mind to be the best we can be. The philosophy of Taekwondo seeks to bring students to a level of consciousness known as “Present Time". This occurs when one is completely in tune with oneself and nature to the degree that ones actions and reactions are always perfectly coordinated with the forces in life whether that be in the sparring ring, in a social setting or even when alone.